- May 22 - 26, 2017. Applications are now open and close Friday 31st March 2017
- Q Station Manly NSW 2095
- AUD$4,995 (plus GST) includes all accommodation and meals.
2017 will mark 22 years of the Institute which now has nearly 500 Alumni and is recognised nationally and globally for its personal and professional impact. The Institute focuses on the environment in which we work, how we can effect change and influence, and on personal and professional growth and career development. Participants explore their current reality and strengths, the need for vision and strategy for action, and how to optimise their own potential as leaders. The Institute curriculum and learning methodologies have changed and evolved in light of the environment in which we work, ensuring impact and meaning for participants and their organisations.
With fresh content, mentors, engaging and stimulating presenters and a wonderful venue, the program provides the opportunity to:
- engage with experts
- build knowledge
- enhance skills
- extend networks
- expand horizons
- capitalise on career opportunities
During the Institute participants will work in groups and be supported by mentors. The Institute will run for five days. Please note participants will need to be onsite at Q Station for the program welcome and opening on Sunday 21 May.
The Aurora Foundation offers one full and one half scholarship to the Emerging Leaders Institute.
Request for full or half scholarships from the Aurora Foundation require a short separate statement stipulating the reasons for consideration.
Applications for the 2017 Emerging Leaders Institute are now open.
Please download the application document guidelines: Aurora Institute for Emerging Leaders Applicant Guidelines-0116.
Register your application
- Prepare your 4 documents below according to the Aurora Institute for Emerging Leaders Applicant Guidelines-0116:
- Applicants Statement
- Supervisor Reference
- Recommendation by CEO
- Once these documents have been completed, kindly revisit this page and upload each document into the form below - fill out the appropriate fields and submit your application.